Sunday, February 3, 2008

First and Foremost:

Welcome to my Blog, chances are that no one will read this, but I don't really care. It's something to do, so I might as well do it. Also: if you're here you probably know me, which would also probably mean that you know how egotistical I get during my Toxification.

Anyways, This blog will be about me, my WoWing, and all things DPS, minus anything that happens to involve PvP. It's just not my thing, 'nuff said. I happen to be a Hunter of phenomenal ego and ability....well, according to those in my guild. Gear? who needs it, I'm dedicated to being the least well geared Hunter in Killing Frenzy that goes into Kara.

Oooh, I just came up with a good title for my blog, which also happens to be the last word of my first paragraph. And seeing as how this is the initial post, I think this a fair to say that this post will include a total lack of anything useful to you, so I'll end it here.

Good Hunting,
Tox

No comments: