Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mage-Resto Druid confusions

I'm doing this for my wonderful and favorite hunter, Tox. I've promised him on more than one occasion that I'd get to this and now, here it is. I know, I know. About time, eh? Well, don't hold your breath, it won't hold up to dear Tox's thoughts but a promise is a promise! =)

I know I can't be the only one with all this confusion but ....well maybe I am since I can sometimes be one of the biggest airheads around at times. One track mind ... I must focus ... if I don't, I will ... lose ... no .. forget what I was doing! Yes, I'm that bad.

Anyway, I will be on my mage, blasting away at everything in sight. I'm grabbing aggro again from the poor tanks, taking damage left and right. As I run around screaming for dear life, I'm thinking, "Where's my lifebloom?! I must heal myself before I drop dead!!". Then, the thought hits me as I'm lying there dead watching the rest of the goup bring down the big bad lady Solarian.... "Why didn't I iceblock???"

Ha! Resto druid ftw! I see someones health go and BAM!, I hit them with a lifebloom, rejuvination combo and I'm all smiles. "Yes, I saved them for another round." /bows ... but wait! I AGAIN take on aggro. What do I do?! Yes, I'll iceblock! *Frantically searching* "Where is it?!" "I know I equipped it into my casting bar!!" ... Oh wait. I'm healing ... Although no one notices my panics, I grow red from embarrassement as even my heals don't save me from this shameful death.

Hmm .... I think I'll make a tank ....

2 comments:

Tox said...

First and foremost: Congratulations on your first post! Let's see more of 'em in the future, alright? ;)

Secondly, you're not the only one to screw up that sort of stuff, any time I'm roguin' it up and apparently come across having a pet I try and mend pet it. Luckily for me my Feign Death and Vanish are on the same button :P

Congrats again, and Good Hunting.

Tox

Marcy said...

Ah thanks, Tox. Yeah, guess I better get some blogging practice in soon since I finally broke the ice.

Hopefully, they will be a more interesting read.