Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It fell through...


The first possible day for me to go into Kara, it fell through....Apparently Tuesdays on Bladefist are bad days to find healers that aren't going with their guild.

Disappointed? Naturally. Deterred? Never.

As one Vanq so elegantly stated: "I wouldn't believe it if I saw it."*

I would have loved to get to do Kara tonight, but thems the breaks...and none of my healer friends were available or online, which didn't help. We were trying for like 6 hours to get a group together and it just didn't happen...we had the DPS but our guild just doesn't have the healers to cope with multiple groups doing Kara...which is something we plan on rectifying.

Anyway, KF is fairly determined to get me started in the Kara groupings, which is excellent news for me ;) So with that they're planning on giving the second group another go later this week in hopes of getting some healers. Naturally I'm gonna be a part of it, and if I'm not the somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad.../shakes fist

Side note: I'm well known in KF for my Pride and Arrogance, most of which has come from me being a hunter, we often refer to it as "hunter pride" or "hunter ego." Some people think of it as a bad thing, I however have discovered that my light hearted arrogance has often lightened the mood when people haven't been having good days. Thus is why I'm not known to deter easily if at all.

That's all for now.

Good Hunting,
Tox

------------------------
*This is not an accurate quote as it happened quite a while ago and I may have forgotten a good portion of it, it was also referring to me losing my pride if losing a duel and may have been something more like "I seriously doubt that, Tox" (also not entirely accurate, just more so than the previous one.)

No comments: