Friday, March 7, 2008

Karazhan here I come!

Well, after months and months of putting it off I've finally gotten my key to Kara. Random BM run to get someone else the key and I was all over it :P

I've also officially been designated to the Tuesday group which works way better for me than the Friday group does (early work on Saturday mornings) so I'm fairly stoked on it. I'll be entering for the first time on this coming tuesday and proving my worth as an "under geared" hunter. (I'm not under geared, everyone else just has better stuff.) It'll be kind of annoying if [Legacy] Drops though, what with the recent upgrade from Shadow Labyrinth. I will, however, be incredibly excited if I get a new gun...but that's kind of wishful thinking and the assumption that we get to the Opera Event and it happens to be the Big Bad Wolf.

In all seriousness I that Opera event has 3 different pieces of gear that I want fairly badly. To name them with out actually naming them, I want some new shoulder armor, a new gun, and a new melee weapon from the Opera event, which makes it officially a minimum of 3 runs through the Opera Event. Oh well, all will come in due time. Bonus awesomeness: Kara should provide me with a good chunk of BoJs to make me some new gear. I'm stoked on that too.

That's all for now.

Good Hunting,
Tox

No comments: