Wednesday, May 14, 2008

News and Junk.

So I've not been writing a lot in the blog, though I'm fairly certain the two people who might possibly read my blog know that already. Now's the time for an explanation as to why.

I've been working on Dramthar, rogue-in-chief for the Toxnation, and I finally ding'd 70 yesterday. You know what that means, right? I'm starting the "getting geared" process all over again. Though I've gotta say, so far so good.

I started it off with some stuff I had stashed away for him, including a cloak that's butt ugly but stupidly good (for a newly 70 toon anyway), some rep PvP gloves, Ced's Carver, and some throwing knives that every newly 70 rogue should have, all before even working for anything. Then I did a couple of quick rep grinds and got me some rather nice leather shoulder gear and scryer leggings. I've got some other non-70 rare stuff and a bunch of greenies, but I'm pretty sure I can convince some people to run me through instances to get me some gear ;)

I'm also sitting and waiting to get me some nice swords before I make the transition from a dagger/ambush rogue to a combat swords one for raid DPS. It will happen, but not until I get some good weaponry to sponsor it. Can you say SSO rep weapons? Hellz ya!

Oh, Alchemic news, I maxed it a while back and have been farming me some recipes. I've gotten ones for fel mana potions, fel strength elixirs, major shadow protection, and something else recently...can't remember the last one. I'm also going to become a master of elixirs rather than the planned master of transmutations. I figure elixirs will help me more currently, will always be a needed part of my raiding career.

Oh and blah, blah, blah...flying mount, blah, blah blah. Same old, same old, you know the drill. It feels incredibly sluggish though, but that's strictly because I'm used to riding a freakin' dragon (which I love dearly).

Well, that's enough of that, I'm off to go do some dailies or something else that I was planning on but have totally forgotten about.

Good Hunting,
Tox

No comments: