Sunday, May 4, 2008

Running of Da Bulls via Tox.

Alright, as you probably all know, Running of Da Bulls For Sharavan happened most of yesterday and last night.

Due to unforeseen circumstances (of me NOT sticking with the herd) I couldn't get the crazy awesomeness that was the latter stages of the race.

I donned the name of Mootox for the race. Cow based form of Vantox? Hellz ya!

So where's what I've got, mostly pre-race stuff.



The infamous Galertruby started a round of dancing cows on the stove.



Me and a cow lady friend by the name of Mooya were hitting it off nicely ;)



We started a circle of dancing cows, what could be better?



BRK showed up, and everyone gathered around him awed by his presence.



More dancing cows in circle format. What's not to love?



Honoring BRK via Tauren in Purple. I was in the "B" otherwise I'd have gotten a better shot.



Conga line anyone?



Start of the race. Holy Cow! That's a lot of Beef!



Ah, the sea of purple love for Sharavan spreads.



AND THEY'RE OFF!!!



Major lag issues. See all those people behind me? Ya, they were actually ahead of me.



Zep #2, missed the first one.
I didn't know what zep to take so I had to jump offa the wrong one, making me miss the first run.

--------------------------------------

That's where my pics end. Somewhere just south of UC I strayed from the herd, causing me to be forever detached from them. I was whole heartedly disappointed about that, but I still manage to get through IF, and all the way to Goldshire to leave my corpse on the mailbox. I missed the Hogger kill, but I saw it get announced in the guild chat.

What fun! You guys who weren't there totally missed out.

Also: I'm officially claiming that I was the first to acquire and don the purple shirt in honor of Sharavan. I feel privileged to say it, and I'm pretty sure it's true. I was my honor.

FOR SHARAVAN!!! mmmoooooooOOOOOooooo!!!!!

Oh, and if Mooya manages to see this, Call me ;)

Good Hunting,
Tox

No comments: