Friday, May 2, 2008

The Toxnation Lives!

FLATULENCE BE DAMNED!!!

Now that I’ve gotten your attention, I get down to more official business.

The Toxnation is officially Live! I managed to “convince” some randoms in Dun Morogh to sign my charter and proceed to get booted out of the guild after its creation. I can now officially declare to be the leader and founder of The Toxnation.

Come one, come all! Bladefist, ho! Join the Toxnation now! Spots freshly available, all blog readers welcome! HUZZAH!!!

sha-ZAM!!! I’m stoked on this, if you couldn’t tell. Friends hanging out, super casual light-heartedness, me helping people. It’s like all the things I love about WoW rolled into one! Well, I like loot too, but that’s gonna be few and far between. Now is the time for the Toxnation to rise and conquer the World!...of Warcraft.

Anyways, I’m gonna go attempt to convince friends to throw alts into my guild.

Good Hunting,

Tox

No comments: