Friday, November 28, 2008

Quick Recap

Tox sits at 80, LW grinding is gonna be a pain in the keester, but I'll get it done anyway.

François is 61, strictly so that he could get Path of Frost, it makes Node hunting so much easier, and I love it.  Genius spell really.  

Any plans on what was going to happen with having him on Malfurion have faltered, due to an apparent "must have a level 55 toon on the realm" thing.  I'm miffed, it was gonna be sweet.

Apologies all around for not keeping my blog updated, I've been busy in WoW, aight?  aight.  

...being awesome takes work, ya know?  

No theory crafting on my end, BRK's got that all plotted out and whatnot.  If you don't know what I'm talking about...uh...then just nevermind.  

I've got nothing else to talk about.

Good Hunting,
~Tox.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Curses! My gnomelock was looking forward to having a boyfriend. ;)

Asara is only lv 75.. it's slow going, but we're having a blast!

Tox said...

I'll figure something out...it may involve a character transfer of sorts, probably my belfadin once I get her to 55. I want more than one deathgnome, they're just so hilarious.