Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's that you say?

Only 2 days until Wrath get here?  And you don't know what to do with yourself?  In that case I have JUST the answer for you.   Roll a toon on Bladefist (US) and hang out with me!  I've got many an alt, ranging from levels 12-62 (70 if you include the fact that I've got multiple 70s), so I can help you out whenever, where ever, and not kill your experience gains!  

Isn't that just dandy?  
I think so, but I'm also the one suggesting it.  As a bonus, I've recently "recruited" some friends to make alts and throw them in my guild, so there's a slew of low level toons just waiting to run around Azeroth or Kalimdor with you.

Oh, and I'm apparently on a mage-rush.  Druid's doing well, taking out mobs 6 levels higher than she should be, but I'm just suddenly intrigued by my mage.  Maybe I'm catching a case of Altitis?  Well, I think I've had that for a while, but I've definitely got toons that can do some pretty good raiding and the like, so I'm not one of those people who just make a billion toons and never level them up.

Slowly but surely...the Toxnation will take over...yessssss....*schemy fingers*

All this "mailbox maintenance" or whatever it is has me highly annoyed as well.  I was planning on working on a new banner for the blog, but since I can't take screenies of my toons and at the same time can't find some form of model viewer that works on macs, I'm kinda effed.  I guess I'll just go screw around with photoshop to see what sort of background I can come up with.

Good Hunting folks,
~Tox

1 comment:

Bell said...

There is an undetermined amount of time between WotLK and me atm.

Yay, Uni.