Saturday, December 13, 2008

The dark side.

Elune-Adore,


I did it. I never thought I would, but I did.

I went shadow.

Now, I know what you're thinking- is not that the usual course of action? Level a priest shadow then switch to holy is healing is what you're into? Well, healing isn't just what I'm into. It's my kick, my swing, my niche in WoW. I love healing! I love being a helper and supporter- front line offense isn't really for me, you know?

Also, shadow priests creep me out. There, I said it. All the screaming and the shadowform and the gross PLAGUE?! Yeah, totally not loving it. However, I have been trying my very hardest to level for months and months and I'm not getting anywhere fast. So here I am.

I don't think anyone can expect me to live up to the who 'dark priestess' thing. I'm still Aestara, happy-go-lucky, hyper and sweet as pie and all that. I'll still get smashed at every opportunity and haplessly wander into areas way too high level for me and attempt to help random passerbyers.

I'll just be a tiny bit evil while doing it.

On the plus side I got some totally rockin' tattoos going on to suit the new persona.

And, 'cause I feel like I should be saying something about my newfound killing-not-just-being-killed experiences; fear + tons of mobs = tons of agro x 4 which is also = death

Just 'cause you're shadow now don't mean you aint still squishy, Aes.



Ande'thoras-ethil,




Aestara


PS) Did... was that... did a french deathgnome just pass by me?!

No comments: