Friday, December 12, 2008

Stuff I'm working on.

So apparently I'm working on movies nowadays, and what with being a dragon hunter, I decided to go out and record said dragon hunting.

It was fun, I love killing stuff like that, boss type mobs that would have just demolished me back in the days of The Burning Crusade.  As an added bonus I get to make cloaks for my toons to use as they get to 70 and get more awesome.  Plus it's a tremendously good way of getting rid of all those freakin' shards that I had clogging my bank.  And a profitable one at that.



That's the first of probably quite a few to come.  Macs rock.  The music in it are as follows:

Prelude: Call of the Ghost Tigers by Tiger Army 
Towards Destiny by Tiger Army (It just doesn't feel right to listen to one without the other)
Amaranth by Nightwish
Starlight by Muse

I'm also working on potentially becoming one of those people who draw regularly...but perfectionism has its drawbacks.  It takes me too long to do the drawings the way I want them, and as such prevents me from doing it on a regular basis.  Plus I don't have a scanner (which is something I'll probably rectify eventually).

Anyways, I'm attempting to be creative and it's going pretty well.  Plus François is fantastic, I really enjoy being him both for the killing and playing the part of a french gnome of death.

Though with all that going on I don't really do a whole lot of WoWing currently.  I want to, and I most definitely could, but I think pursuing other goals right now.  

On the topic of WoWing, Heroics have been nice to me.  I haven't done many, but each time I go in there I come out with something way better than what I had.  I got The Key today, and I'm enjoying it.  It's been too long since I used a one handed axe....as I could tell by the skill of 70 when I started using it.   I also picked up the Necklace of Arcane Spheres (which I thought was a caster piece before looking at the stats.  Arcane just seems to lend itself to casters far more than physical DPS), which was a side bonus.  Violet Hold apparently likes me.

Well, I'm off to go work on some drawings that may find their way onto the blog eventually.

Good Hunting,
~Tox

No comments: