Friday, August 6, 2010

Heh, I'm funny.

So I went back and read some of my old posts. Man, I'm hilarious. So funny...so very funny indeed. How do I come up with those things? Like the warning to anyone who stole my name. And the all around randomness. And the lots of other stuff. I find myself highly amusing. And the slight BRK worshiping. It was a phase, mkay? One that probably could have persisted had he not retired for entirely logical and understandable reasons that I admire. He taught me almost everything I know about huntering, or at least got me started down the path to being a good hunter. And the jump shot. He also basically got me to embrace my gun-loving dwarfisms. huh, apparently dwarfisms is a word. Neato. And he was great at story telling, which is a skill I lack for the most part. I can do it, it just takes me a lot longer to get everything worked out in my head than it does for those natural born story tellers.

Random note: My academic strengths lie heavily in the maths and sciences, though I've got a weird flare for drawing and am innately pulled into music. (music and math go hand in hand though.) I just hate literature and its ilk. Totally bad at finding any depth or meaning or foreshadowing or, like, anything that people who are good at it find in books. But I can spew out random trivial facts like there's no tomorrow.

Also: kinda new theme (color changes) and a new banner that took all of 5 minutes to whip together on my end. I stake no claim in being able to draw like that, I had it commissioned.

Side note: I kinda like how I separate the majority of my posts and ramblings into "notes" with the "side note:" and "random note:" and "also:" things, gives it a twist I don't remember seeing in blogs, but seeing as how I have entirely neglected reading just about any blog for like two years, I have no idea if anyone else does it.

Anyways, I'm not sure what my intentions are/were for doing this. Possibly killing time, possibly distracting myself. I'll try to figure out what I was doing prior. Cheers Asara.

...I'm fairly confident that you're the only one that reads my blog. If I'm wrong, please inform me those of you who aren't Asara. Comment or something.

Good Hunting,
~Tox

2 comments:

Carrie said...

God, now I feel all stalker-like just because I never took your blog out of my feed reader. I simply don't like giving up on people ok????

*slinks off sheepishly*

Tox said...

A) This is a late response, sorry.

B) Yeah, don't worry about it, I lost the majority of my blog reading quite a while ago for no real good reason. May have been around the time BRK quit, I can't remember, maybe earlier.

C) No need to slink sheepishly, it's really not that stalkery. Trust me, I know stalker. I have very high stalker potential. Not that I've ever done it, but I could do it rather easily if I wanted to. Which I don't. LOOK WHO'S AWKWARD NOW!