Friday, August 13, 2010

RL blogs hey?

So I did this whole "start a RL blog" thing. And I may or may not have appropriately named it "Indiscernible Ramblings" 'cause, well, they're probably gonna be me rambling a bunch. Carrie, for some reason I'm expecting that you'll visit it. Pass the word around if anyone else remembers me. I've lost a sizeable chunk of my blogroll and don't have connetions anymore.

Oh yeah, WoW, right. Guild's doing 10man Hardmode ICC now. Fun times. Mage is level 60, I'm probably gonna cap her at 70 and force my guild to run stuff like Sunwell and BT in an effort to gear her out her arse for that level. (level 70 mage gear looks better than the current stuff, according to me). Grinding Wintersaber rep, finished Zandalar last night, still looking for legendary drops in MC with Q, all in all it's going over rather okay.

Mkay, well, I'll probably have more to say on my other blog. Cheers.

~Tox

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I don't have many connections left meself these days, to be honest. I lost pretty much everyone when I stopped blogging... you're probably one of very few who remember me at this point! XD

Ah well, life goes on... or something... right?