Monday, January 17, 2011

One down...

...and one more to go. Left Binding, Check. Enchanted Elementium x10, check. Essence of the Firelord, guaranteed drop, so essentially check. Right binding? No, not yet.

Well, the first one only took 8 months-ish, not including any hiatuses, hopefully the next one will show up faster. We may have discovered a secret to getting things you want to drop (highly unlikely though), we went in with like 14 guildies (we normally go either duo or solo) and we got like 3 patterns to drop (one which we've been for as long as we have legendary drops), one of my bindings, and a sulfuron ingot for which to make another sulfuron hammer for whoever else may want to try for The Hand of Ragnaros. Plus it took all of half an hour to finish, we got a bunch of old school guild achievements that night.

I should really record our drunken raid nights one of these days...And no matter what it is that we're doing I always end up leading the charge. If I haven't referred to it before, I'm what we call the "Blue Square." Basically, any time I get the blue square I'm suddenly the one that everyone's following around the raid, doesn't even matter what it is or if I've got any idea where I am (which is next to impossible currently, aside from current content that I haven't gone into yet). Either way, that's one of the main reasons why I run the Drunken Raid Nights. I know where I'm going and I know most of the fights.

Different note: We're FINALLY on the brink of actually finishing Ulduar, and killing Algalon, so that's awesome. I've wanted to kill Algalon ever since I heard about him, and this song just amplifies that want more. Plus, dwarves are my friend, being one myself and all. Plus we may go in and get the meta-achievement for the rusted proto-drake too! That'd be awesome, I'm currently 1 mount away from my Blue Dragonhawk. There's a few things I'm sorta half aiming for to finish it off, but the Rusted Protodrake would be up there for sure.

Aaaany way, not to brag or anything, but even without being able to raid I already out-gear heroics, am hit capped (~962 rating, for those who care), and being that SV is still currently OP, I'm pulling top numbers on nearly every fight. Yeah, alright, go me, I'm awesome...yeah, not hard to "be awesome" when your class is currently overtuned, it's getting tweaked in the PTR currently, nerf to SV, buff to the other two, I'll probably stay SV for raiding, but I may use BM more for solo stuff. Doing some other tweaking things, like autoshot on the run, so chances are it won't go down that much, and I can constantly be on the move if need be.

Anyways, best of luck to me and Q on our Legendary hunts, only 2 more drops needed and our guild'll have 2 legendaries.

We are Legendary!

No comments: