Sunday, June 8, 2008

Exploits of the Previous Week.

Basically: Dailies, Crafting, Dailies, and throw in a few heroics.

Fishing Daily=Excellent, Tox is en route to maxing his fishing with no small part of it being directly linked to the fact that I want the fishing stuff from the daily.

Made Dram some gear, in the process of getting primal shadows for that chest piece I was talking about earlier. I used a bunch of them in order to get [Fel Leather Leggings] which I threw [Glinting Noble Topaz], [Jagged Talasite], and [Balanced Nightseye] in order to trigger my [Swift Skyfire Diamond] in my goggles.

Dram's been doing SSO dailies regularly, and while he's at it he's farming engineering patterns that my hunter friends and I will thoroughly appreciate. It's surprisingly efficient to farm for [Schematic: Khorium Scope] while also going for the sunfury attack plans. He's getting up the rep, slowly but surely, and will have the assassin's alchemist stone pattern long before he has the regular alchemist's stone pattern, basically strictly due to the fact that I rarely run instances.

As for the heroics, well Dram did his first two one night with the same group (Ramps and Underbog) and go nil for loot, but like 7 badges, so that was good. Tox got into a Steamvaults group some time after they had taken out the first boss so it was pretty clear sailing in there. It also happened to be the daily heroic, so bonus badges for him ;)

Oh, and I've totally lost track of all the blogs I like reading...I'm WAY behind, but catching up is gonna be tough...But I'll get it done at one point or another, just too much WoWing going on, not enough blogging.

That's enough of that, I need to work on getting more schematics.

Good Hunting,
Tox

No comments: