Thursday, September 18, 2008

Crazy train.

Elune-adore,



Kay so lately I've been having my good pally friend Gleinath (now a member of the awesome Toxnation, too) and Vantox running me through Uldaman. Gleinath, Elune bless him, has run me like 3 times for the purpose of collecting a stone we missed for this stupid 'Shattered Necklace' quest (Adeata joined us the 2nd time, in order to awaken the sleepy robot construct golem things as you need 3 people, and that was super fun). The rad awesome items and experience I got more than made up for all the time spent running away from Scorpids.

Who am I kidding? I do next to nothing- I stand nearby and pretend like my healing actually does something, being generally useless while far more amazing people take time out of their own schedules to pave a way for me. Without the help of my friends I think I'd still be back at lvl 17.

Speaking of levels, and leveling, I'm now lvl 44.. and a half. I've been told a lot lately to respec as a shadow priest, get to 70 and then go holy, but I just can't do it. Even with the much-improved levelling capabilities of those shadow priests (everyone knows holy priests are horrible for soloing) I don't think I'd enjoy the game as much. I love healing, and I love helping people more than I love being on the front lines, and dark spells and the like just plain creep me out. So I think I'll stick with what I'm doing now and just fight it out.

Well, this was a short, slightly rambling little post. Oh! On a weird tangent- MAMMOTHS?! Can you say 'crazy train awesome sauce'? I keep getting all excited for WotLK but I haven't even experienced Burning Crusade.. Anyway, I'm off to explore Feralas! Seeing as how I'm used to swamps, bogs and marshes lately, it's a dream. Happy adventuring!



Ande'thoras-ethil,



Aestara


ps) Happy 100th post, Tox, and many more.

No comments: